Tnfusrc Recruitment Details
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Post Names:||1) Forest Guard|
2) Forest Guard with Driving Licence
|Total Vacancies:||320 vacancies (approx.)|
|Department Name:||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Online Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limitation:||21-30 years|
|Selection Stages:||Online Test, Endurance Test & PST|
TNFUSRC Vacancy Details
Are you an experienced research scientist who is looking for an opportunity to use your skills in a cutting-edge and dynamic setting? If so, the TNFUSRC may be the perfect place for you! As one of Ireland’s leading research institutes, the TNFUSRC is constantly looking for talented and enthusiastic researchers to work on cutting-edge projects. Some of the current projects that the TNFUSRC is involved in include work on cancer immunotherapy and Alzheimer’s disease. If you’re interested in applying for one of the TNFUSRC’s current vacancies, please read on for more information.
Aspirants can check out the detailed distribution of Tamil Nadu Forest Vacancies Category wise from the below table:-
|Post Code No.||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies||Category Names|
|GT||BC||BCM||MBC/ DC||SC||SC (A)||ST|
|02||FOREST GUARD (FG)||227||70||60||08||46||33||07||03|
|03||FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE (FGDL)||93||00||39||02||26||21||04||01|
|Total No. of Vacancies||320||70||99||10||72||54||11||04|
Eligibility Criteria for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Jobs
Age Limit: For Tamil Nadu Forest Dept recruitments Opening, those who want to apply must have their age (as of 01st July 2019) as per the criteria shown below in a table.
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|01.||General/ Unreserved||21 years||30 years|
|02.||SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC & BCM and DW of all Castes||21 years||35 years|
|03.||Ex-servicemen||21 years||30 years|
For Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee Openings, aspirants who are willing to apply to Tamil Nadu application should possess the following qualification on the date of notification, i.e. 30th November 2019.
- Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Jobs: Higher Secondary Course Pass (Tweleveth pass) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Tamil Nadu FG with Driving Licence Jobs:
- Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- A valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Department.
- A Certificate from a reputed firm or company presenting that the aspirants possess experience in the driving of Light motor vehicles OR Heavy Motor Vehicles for not less than 03 (three) years after getting the driving licence.
- Basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles in Tamil Nadu.
- First aid certificate issued by the recognized company in Tamil Nadu.
- A clear eye-sight.
Tamil Nadu Forest Department Pay Scale
About Salary: The level of pay cum salary post-wise in the Tamil Nadu Forest Authority is as follows:-
- Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Pay Scale: Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 57,900/- (Level 05)
- Tamil Nadu Forest Guard with Driving Licence Posts Pay Scale: Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 57,900/- (Level 05)
Application Fee for TNFUSRC Examination
About Exam Fee: For the Post of Tamil Nadu Forest Guard & FGDL, the exam fee category-wise is as follows:-
- Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty) + applicable service charges for SC/ ST aspirants.
- Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three Hundred) + applicable service charges for all other category aspirants.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Only through the Payment Gateway can you pay online. Methods of offline payment (such as Demand Draft and Postal Order) will be rejected.
Selection Process of TNFUSRC Forest Guard
There are many factors that the Forest Guard selection process takes into account. Here are a few of the key factors that play a role in physical ability and strength, mental toughness, how well the candidate handles stress and fatigue, communication and interpersonal skills, working under pressure, leadership skills, and familiarity with forest work.
About Procedure of Selection: Based on the performance in the following process, the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee will select the best candidates for TN Forest Guard and FGDL positions:
|S. N.||Test Names||Maximum Marks/ Qualifying|
|1.||Online Examination||150 Marks|
|2.||Physical Standards Test/ Verification||Qualifying|
|3.||Certificate of Physical Standards||Qualifying|
How To Apply for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Online?
To apply online for the Forest Guard and Foresters positions at the TNFUSRC website, candidates can follow the steps below:
- First of all, open the Tamil Nadu Forest Department‘s Official Website – www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage, press on a link titled ‘TNFUSRC Forest Guard/ Forest Guard with Driving License Recruitment Advertisement 2023‘.
- Choose the name of the Job Post for which you wish to apply for your application form.
- Download the Notification Brochure and read the entire details of Tamil Nadu Forest Recruitment without wasting time.
- If you are eligible for registration, then click the Apply Online link.
- Enter your details like Full Name, Date of Birth, Communal Category, Email ID, Contact Number, Academic Qualification, Centre of Examination & other related details as per the instructions.
- Upload the applicant scanned image of the recent colour passport size photograph (JPG/ JPEG format of size 20-50 KB), signature (JPG/ JPEG format of size 10-20 KB) and relevant certificates, etc.
- Pay your Test Fee by Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Ensure the information provided is correct as no modifications will be permitted after the final date of registration.
- Finally, press on the ‘SUBMIT’ button available at the end of the Online Application format of TNFUSRC.
- Registration Number and Password will display on your screen after the successful registration process.
- Download and take the print hard copy of your application form just for future reference.