SBI Clerk recruitment 2022: Apply for 5000+ Junior Associate posts
State Bank of India has invited online applications for recruitment to 5,000+ vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in 15 different circles around the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the SBI career portal sbi.co.in/web/careers from September 7 to 27.
SBI has notified 5008 posts of Clerks under Regular Vacancies and 478 backlog vacancies. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. The SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam is tentatively scheduled for November 2022.
No of posts – 5008
Start Date of Online Application – 07/09/2022
Last Date of Online Application – 27/09/2022
Date of Online Preliminary Exam – November 2022
Date of Online Mains Exam – December 2022
All Over India
Age: 20-28 years as on August 1, 2022.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before August 16.
Basic Pay: Rs.19900
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the main exam. Final selection will be subject to verification of eligibility for the post and qualifying in a test of specified opted local language, where applicable.
Candidates (General/ OBC/ EWS) are required to pay an online application fee of Rs 750.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- Click ->” Click for New Registration”.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- After registering, candidates must log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the SBI Clerk Application form for future reference.