DRDO Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2023: 07 Vacancies: Walk-in-interview: 04 & 05 Oct 2023
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is hiring young and meritorious Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow. To be eligible to apply for these posts, candidates must have completed their Graduation and Post Graduation. This recruitment drive will fill up 07 posts in the organization. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of DRDO at drdo.gov.in. The selected candidate will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 31000 including HRA.
Advertisement for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
WALK-IN INTERVIEW ON 4TH OCT & 5th OCT 2023
VENUE: DLOMI, DRDO TOWNSHIP, KANCHANBAGH, HYDERABAD
Reporting Date & Time: From 0900 Hrs. to 0930 Hrs. on 4th Oct 2023
[Candidates coming after reporting time will not be
considered for Interview]
Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL), Hyderabad, one of the Premier Research Laboratories of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) engaged in the Research and development of Missile Systems for Indian Armed Forces. DRDL invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals, who desire to pursue Defence related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having BE/B.Tech in first division with valid GATE score or ME/M. Tech in the above disciplines in the first division both at the graduate and postgraduate level can apply.
- Only the GATE score of 2022 and the GATE score of 2023 are acceptable.
- The age limit should be no more than 28 years on the closing date of the advertisement.
Name of the Portal: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL)
No of Vacancy in total: 07
Post Name: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Qualification: The candidate should hold a Degree.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Walk-in-interview Date: 4TH OCT & 5th OCT 2023
Stipend (Monthly): JRF will receive a stipend of Rs.37,000/- plus HRA as per DRDO Rules.
JRF Tenure: Initially the offer is for a period of two years which may be extendable for a further two years subject to Internal Screening Committee recommendations.
Medical benefits: The medical facilities, for self only, available in DRDO will be extended through the MI Room.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is a maximum of 28 years as of 4th Oct 2023. The upper age limit relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and OBC is 3 years.
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates may bring their duly completed applications as per the enclosed format which can be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in.
- The filled application should be brought with self-attested copies of the Date of birth Certificate, Degree/Provisional Certificate along with Marks Memos, GATE score card, Caste Certificate, Objection Certificate, other testimonials, and also Original Certificates for verification.
- The candidate must submit the supporting document for converting CGPA / CPI to an equivalent percentage (%) from the concerned University. If not submitted, the candidate is liable to be rejected.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
For details contact DRDL: 040-24583150 / 24583151 / 24583158 between 0900 to 1700 hrs on all working days (Monday to Friday).
The selection will be done through a walk-in interview.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering : 05 Post
- Aeronautical Engineering: 02 post