Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable Recruitment 2023
Notification for recruitment of Head Constable (General Duty) is released officially by the Central Industrial Security Force. Candidates who want to be appointed as HC into CISF need to know that the application form is going to be filled from 30 October to 28 November 2023 through the official website, which is accessible at https://cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in/.
Candidates who want to be appointed as HC (GD) in the Central Industrial Security Force must be aware of the fact the deadline to apply online for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) is set as November 28, 2023. Each and every single individual needs to know that to apply online for the post of HC it is mandatory to meet certain eligibility criteria in all terms. Notification is released officially on the recruitment portal at https://cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in/, one can download and check all the details regarding the recruitment drive.
|Organization Name:||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||215 Head Constable (General Duty) Against Sports Quota-2023 Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Anywhere in India|
|Head Constable (General Duty) Against Sports Quota-2023||215|
CISF Head Constable Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
An individual must have passed the Intermediate exam from a recognised board.
An individual age must not be below 18 and above 23 years as of August 01, 2023.
There will be an upper relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates for 3 and 5 years, respectively.
Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100)
CISF may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. 1st stage: a) Trial Test b) Proficiency Test c) Physical Standard Test (PST) & d) Documentation|
|2. 2nd stage: Medical Examination|
– Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
– Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
– Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Credit or Debit or Rupay cards and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
CISF HC Physical & Medical Test Details 2023
Check the physical and medical details for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) from below.
For Male General, SC, and OBC candidates:
- Height: 167 cm
- Chest: 81-86 cm (Minimum expansion of 5 cm)
For Female candidates (UR, SC, EWS, and OBC, except those mentioned in para No.6.4.1):
- Height: 153 cm
- There is no minimum requirement for chest measurement for female candidates.
- a) Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision)
- Better eye – N6
- Worse eye – N9
- b) Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant Vision)
- Better eye – 6/6
- Worse eye – 6/9
- c) Refraction
- Visual correction of any kind is not permitted, even by glasses.
- d) Colour Vision
- CP II by ISHIHARA
- In a right-handed person, the right eye is better, and vice versa.
Remarks: Binocular vision is required.
How to apply online for CISF HC Recruitment 2023?
The steps to apply for the Recruitment of Head Constable (General Duty) 2023 are as follows.
- Visit the official website of CISF at https://cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in/.
- Look for the “Recruitment of Head Constable (GD) 2023” section and click on it.
- Find and click on the “Click Here to Apply Online” link.
- Fill in your basic and educational qualification details as required, make sure to provide all the details correctly.
- Upload the necessary documents, including your photograph and signature in the required format and size.
- Pay the application fee of ₹100 as per the provided instructions and submit the application form.