Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023 Notification for 133 Posts
The Chennai City Urban Health Mission, under the Greater Chennai Corporation, has announced the Latest Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023. As per the Chennai Corporation Job Vacancies, 133 Positions are to be filled in. As per the official notification, the application window for the Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2023/ Chennai Corporation Notification 2023 will remain open until the 29th September 2023. The application process commenced recently and interested candidates can apply through the offline mode. The link to download the Chennai Corporation Application Form has been provided below.
|Organization Name||Chennai City Urban Health Mission, Greater Chennai Corporation|
|Post Names||Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM), District Consultant (Quality), Programme cum Administrative Assistant, Psychologist, Social Worker, Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker), Security Staff|
|No.of Posts||133 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||29th September 2023|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM)||122|
|2.||District Consultant (Quality)||01|
|3.||Programme cum Administrative Assistant||01|
|6.||Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker)||02|
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) – Rs.14,000/-
- District Consultant (Quality) – Rs.40,000/-
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
- Psychologist – Rs.23,000/-
- Social Worker – Rs.23,800/-
- Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker) – Rs.5000/-
- Security Staff – Rs.6300/-
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) – Candidates should possess a Higher Secondary Course +2 years Diploma in ANM/GNM from Government of Government approved private Nursing Colleges which are recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. (Registered under Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council)
- District Consultant (Quality) – Dental /Ayush /Nursing /Social Science/ Life Science Graduates with Master in Hospital Administration/ Public Health/ Health Management/ Epidemiology (Full Time or equivalent) with 2 years Experience in Health administration. Desirable /Training / Experience on Quality / NABH/ISO 9001:2008 / Six Sigma /Lean/Kaizen and previous work experience in the field of Health Quality are required
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant – Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office Package with One Year experience of Managing office and providing support of Health Programme/National Rural Health Mission With knowledge of Accountancy and drafting skills required.
- Psychologist –
A person— (i) having a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an institution approved and recognized, by the Rehabilitation Council of India, constituted under section 3 of the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992; (or)
(ii) having a Post – Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission established under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992 or such recognized qualifications as may be prescribed;
- Social Worker – a person having a post-graduate degree in Social Work and a Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission established under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or such recognized qualifications, as may be prescribed;
- Hospital Worker (Multipurpose Health Worker) – 8th Pass/Fail
- Security Staff – 8th Pass/Fail
Candidates should be below 45 Years to apply for Chennai Corporation Job Vacancies 2023.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview later. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply
The candidates should send their completed application in the presented format and relevant certificates either by post or in person to the following address on or before 29.09.2023 till 5.00 pm. applications received beyond last date and time will not be entertained.
The Member Secretary, Chennai City Urban Health Mission, Public Health Department, Ripon Building, Chennai-600003.
Supporting documents required are:
a. Consent Letter to work under the above mentioned terms and conditions.
b. Curriculum vitae affixed with recent passport size photograph duly signed.
c. Qualification Certificates,
d. Certificate for Experience.