The Staff Selection Commission and Delhi Police are going to release the Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 for 888 Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff. This is to inform you all that the notice for recruitment was released in March 2023 and Delhi Police MTS Notification 2023 PDF will be out in October 2023.
As per the information available with us, all the 10th Pass applicants can apply for this recruitment and can apply online for Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023. You should check the Delhi Police MTS Eligibility 2023 in this post and then proceed with the registration.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct an open competitive examination for the selection of Delhi Police MTS Civilian posts. The SSC Delhi Police MTS 2023 online registration will start on 10th October 2023.
|Vacancy||Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||888 Posts|
|Post name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Qualification Required||10th or 12th Pass|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years|
|Delhi Police MTS Notification 2023||By 10th October 2023|
|Application Start Date||October 2023|
|Last Date to fill Delhi Police MTS Application Form 2023||Last Date to fill out Delhi Police MTS Application Form 2023|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Marksheet, Category Certificate, Signature, Photograph|
|Exam Date||06 February 2024|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Apply Start||10 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31 October 2023|
|Exam Date||6-19 Feb 2024|
Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023
|Category||Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023|
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Level 1, ₹ 18000 – 56900/-
- Minimum 10th class / Matriculation pass from central / state government recognized board.
- ITI Pass in relevant trade from NCVT / SCVT recognized Institute.
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
Application Form 2023
- The Delhi Police MTS Application Form 2023 will be opening up after the notification is released.
- All the eligible candidates who are interested in this recruitment can fill out the online form on the official website of Delhi Police or SSC.
- You should know that the Online Application Form Link will be active in October 2023 and the last date will be in November 2023.
- Make sure you have documents such as a Signature, photograph, Marksheets and others to register for the vacancy.
- After filling out the Online Application Form, you should start studying for the exam and then qualify it to get selected further.
The Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Endurance Test (PET) for the Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023 will be conducted by the Delhi Police as per the requirements given below. The Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the Physical Endurance Test.
Physical Standard Test (PST) or Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Male Candidates:
- Height: 157 cm
- Chest: 76-81 cm
- Female Candidates:
- Height: 152 cm
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Male: 1600 Meter Race in 9 Minutes
- Female: 800 Meer Race in 5 Minutes
|Safai Karamchari||Knowledge of shoe repair knowledge of leather and other shoe materials of nails, needles, and threads|
|Mochi||Knowledge of shoe repair knowledge of leather and other shoe materials of nails, needles, and threads|
|Tailor||Knowledge of stitching uniform Knowledge of repairing minor faults Knowledge of tools and threads|
|Cook||Knowledge of both non-vegetarian and vegetarian dishesKnowledge of the nutritional content of various food itemsKnowledge of vegetables, pulses, species, etc.|
|Water Carrier||Knowledge of shoe repair knowledge of leather and other shoe materialsKnowledge of nails, needles, and threads|
|Maali||Knowledge of seasonal plants and flowersKnowledge of fertilizersKnowledge of grafting and other techniques|
|Carpenter||Knowledge of Randa and AriKnowledge of fitting and cutting|
|Daftri||Knowledge of maintaining registers and files|
|Dhobi||Knowledge of clothes and washing techniques|
|Barber||Knowledge and understanding of water storage knowledge of cleanliness and clean water|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and differences
- Discriminating observation
- Space visualization
- Figure classification.
- Analysis and judgment
- Decision-making and visual memory
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Decimals and Fractions and Relationship Between Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Interest & Discount
- Time and Work
- Number Systems and Computation of Whole
- Numbers Percentages and Averages
- Ratio and Time
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration
General awareness/current affairs
- Scientific Research
- Economic Scene
- Current Events History
- Geography, Sports
- General Polity including the Indian Constitution
- Dumping of garbage and its proper disposal.
- Have proper knowledge for cleaning the blocked toilet, septic tank, pipes, etc.
- Knowledge of cleanliness materials such as Phenyl and acid etc.
- Maintenance and Operation of various electrical equipment that is used in the Kitchen.
- Know how to knead atta, cutting of vegetables, and grinding of spices.
- Have a Good Knowledge of the preparation of authentic Indian Dishes including both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Have a good understanding of the nutritional values of different foods like grains/pulses/vegetables.
- How to wash vessels or utensils that are used in the preparation of food.
- The maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene of kitchen order.
Manners for serving the meal.
- Hygiene and Cleanliness in kitchen and mess.
- Knowledge of change pads in desert coolers and their cleanliness.
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of water coolers.
- Washing of kitchen utensils and vessels.
- Knowledge of storage mess articles.
- Different types of thread and nail knowledge.
- Parts of leather sewing machine knowledge.
- Stitching and repairing shoe knowledge.
- Tools and their names are used in trade knowledge.
- Different types of leather and materials knowledge.
- How to prepare a particular leather colour.
- Washing materials such as soap and powder knowledge.
- Washing of different types of clothes in a given time.
- Awareness regarding the ironing of different kinds of clothes.
- Proper experience in dry cleaning.
- Cutting and sewing tools knowledge.
- Cutting and stitching of cotton/TC/ Woolen uniforms knowledge.
- Repairing of rectification of minor faults of sewing machine knowledge.
- Maintenance of registers or files.
- Distribution of DAK or files.
- Budding and grafting of plants of knowledge.
- Different types of flowers for bouquet knowledge.
- Plants, flower plants, and seasoned plants knowledge.
- Different types of fertilizers and their use.
- Safekeeping of various types of seeds and their sowing knowledge.
- Different types of tools and being used in the trade of gardener knowledge.
- Body massage knowledge.
- Different types of haircutting knowledge.
- Hairdryer and their cutting tools knowledge.
- Randa Knowledge
- Wooden Joint Knowledge.
- The technique of fixing plywood and sun mica or laminate technique.
- Use of Ari
- Pataam of doors and windows fitting or cutting.
- Cutting the glass knowledge.