National Commission for Women Recruitment 2023 Apply for 12 Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer Vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi location. National Commission for Women Officials recently published a job notification to fill up 12 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the National Commission for Women career official website i.e., ncw.nic.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Offline is on or before 28-Apr-2023.
National Commission for Women Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: National Commission for Women
Post Details: Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer
Total No. of Posts: 12
Salary: Rs. 47,600 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: ncw.nic.in
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Apr-2023
NCW Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Pay and Accounts Officer||1|
|Assistant Law Officer||1|
NCW Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per the National Commission for Women’s official notification candidate should have completed LLB/ BL, B.Com, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Law Officer||LLB/ BL|
|Pay and Accounts Officer||B.Com|
|Private Secretary||Post Graduation|
|Assistant Law Officer||LLB|
|Research Officer||Post Graduation|
NCW Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Law Officer||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Pay and Accounts Officer|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
|Assistant Law Officer|
Age Limit: As per the National Commission for Women recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for National Commission for Women Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ ncw.nic.in
- And check for the National Commission for Women Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (28-Apr-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgement number for future reference.
How to apply for National Commission for Women Recruitment (Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to the Specified Address in the Notification
National Commission for Women Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ncw.nic.in