Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has announced 600 Junior Assistant Manager (Grade ‘O’) vacancies to be filled for the year 2023-24. Go through the below table to have a glimpse of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant Manager including vacancies, probation period and other details.
IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2023 Out: The Industrial Development Bank of India released the IDBI Result 2023 on November 2023 on its official website. The aspirants who qualified for the Online examination for the 600 posts are called for the Interview round which is the final phase of the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment drive. Candidates who have appeared for the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Exam 2023 can check the IDBI AM Result by clicking on the direct download link below for ease.
|Organisation||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Manager|
|IDBI JAM Apply Online||15th to 30th September 2023|
|Probation Period||1 Year|
|Selection Process||Online Test-Interview|
Steps to Check IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Result 2023
- Visit the official website of IDBI @https://www.idbibank.in or click on the link provided above in the article.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on “Careers >> Current Openings”
- In the career section, you see current opportunities.
- Click on the current opportunities and the IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2023 link appears.
- Click on “Know More” written under Result for Online Examination.
- Login using your credentials like Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- The IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Result 2023 PDF by clicking on the print button
- Now check your IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Result 2023 and save the PDF for future purpose
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Cut Off 2023 (Expected)
IDBI Bank releases section-wise and category-wise IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Cut Off 2023 along with its result announcement. The cutoff for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager is the minimum score that applicants need to score to qualify for the exam and become eligible for the Interview round. The candidates who are going to appear in the online test must have a look at the IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Previous Year Cut-off marks from the below section.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Section-wise Cut-off 2023
|Quantitative Aptitude (40)||11.39||11.39||11.39||16.68||16.68|
|Banking Awareness (60)||9.71||9.71||9.71||13.60||13.60|
The candidates will be first selected for a 6-month training period with a stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month and then will be promoted to 2 2-month of Internship Period with a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month. Once the probation period is complete and selected candidates are recruited for Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’ [JAM (Grade ‘O’)] posts, the compensation (CTC) would range between Rs.6.14 lakh to Rs.6.50 lakh (Class A city) at the time of joining.