TMB Recruitment 2023
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., (TMB) one of the leading Private Sector Banks in India invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Probationary clerks. Eligible banking aspirants are invited to fill the 72 Probationary Clerk posts under the TMB Recruitment 2023. The online process has been initiated on the official website https://www.tmbnet.in/ and the deadline to fill the TMB recruitment online registration form is 06th November 2023. The article provides essential details related to the recruitment drive such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees, exam patterns, selection process, etc which the candidates can refer to.
|Organization||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerks|
|TMB Recruitment Apply Online Dates||16th October to 06th November 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|TMB Recruitment 2023 Notification Release Date||16th October 2023|
|Online Registration Starts||16th October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th November 2023|
|Last Date to pay online application fee||06th November 2023|
|TMB Exam Date 2023||November 2023|
|TMB Admit Card 2023||10 days before the exam date|
|Declaration of online examination results||December 2023|
|Call letter for interview||December 2023 / January 2024|
|Provisional allotment||January 2024|
TMB Vacancy 2023
|State / UT||Wise Clerical Vacancy||Regional Language|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1||Hindi|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||1||Hindi / Bhilodi|
Steps to Apply for TMB Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website tmb.in https://www.tmbnet.in/
- Go to ‘Contact Us’ > Careers > Recruitment of Clerk
- Register yourself on the ibps portal and proceed
- Fill out the form, upload documents, pay the fee and submit
- Download a copy of the submitted form
- Take a printout of the TMB Recruitment online application form for future reference
- Probationary (Clerk) – An individual must have pursued BE/BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 60% aggregate.
TMB Age Limit (as on 31/08/2023)
The candidate must be not more than 24 years in the case of graduates; 26 years in the case of Post-graduates.
Age relaxation: (Two years for Most Backward Class (MBC) / Backward Class (BC) and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.)
Probationary Clerks – Rs. 40818/-
- The selection process consists of a single-phase online examination followed by a personal interview.
- The online examination will include sections on Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness (with special reference to banking), and Numerical Ability.
Here are the details of the online examination:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time||Medium of Examination|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of 120 minutes||English only|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||40|