State Selection Board Odisha Job Vacancy: Last Date: 13.10.2023
State Selection Board, Odisha has recently announced the latest recruitment for Lecturer Post Online Mode. This SSB Odisha job notification 2023 will be available on the official website from 11.09.2023 to 13.10.2023.
SSB has released 1065 posts of Lecturers (DP Post) in different subjects in Non-Govt. Aided Colleges of Odisha. Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Apply link became active on 11 September 2023 at 1 PM on the official website.
|Organization||State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha|
|Type of Employment||Govt. Job|
|Total Vacancies||1065 Posts|
|Post Name||Lecturers (DP Post)|
|Apply Last Date||13.10.2023|
|Category||Odisha Lecturer Online Form 2023|
|Apply online Starting Date||11.09.2023|
|Exam Date||Will be released soon.|
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, SEBC & PwD shall possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
- A candidate must have acquired a B.Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to a B. Ed. from a recognized University / Institution.
- In this recruitment, the age of all the candidates has been kept from 21 to 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Salary 2023 Pay Scale Avg
According to the position and the pay scale established by the State Selection Board, salaries for the SSB Odisha Recruitment 2023 vary. The official notice should be consulted for the salary information.
- Rs. 44,900/- To Rs. 1, 42,400/-
- salary in hand 2x of basic salary including allowances SSB Odisha gives the best ( in the market)salary for their lecturer jobs.
How to Apply Online SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website ssbodisha.nic.in
- Then Click on Register now.
- Enter your basic details.
- Login with your registration number and password.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Then Fill in More Details.
- Preview filled details and confirm the same by clicking on the final submit button.
- Finally, download/print.