Income Tax Recruitment 2023: The Income Tax Department has announced job openings for 20 MTS, Tax Assistant positions as part of its recruitment drive for 2023. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job announcement between 21 February 2023 to 17 March 2023. Income tax is only recruiting applicants offline for this notification. You can download the application form from the official website at www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Candidates must complete and submit the Income Tax Application Form to the organization’s address. Any application submitted after March 17, 2023, will be rejected.
INCOME TAX RECRUITMENT 2023 SUMMARY
|Name of the Job||MTS, Tax Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Job location||All Over Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Any Degree|
|Age Limit||18-30 Age|
|Payscale||Rs.18,000 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Offline(By Postal)|
INCOME TAX VACANCY 2023 DETAILS:
Income tax has released 20 vacancies for MTS, Tax Assistant Recruitment 2023. Check out the information on the position that is provided below.
|Income Tax Inspector||03 Posts|
|Tax Assistant||07 Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10 Posts|
INCOME TAX RECRUITMENT 2023 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates may apply for this job posting if they have earned the specific information provided below.
Income Tax Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University or equivalent.
Tax Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University or equivalent & Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
The following age requirements must be met by applicants in order to be considered for the position. Please double-check your eligibility before responding to the job announcement.
INCOME TAX RECRUITMENT 2023 AGE LIMIT:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Income Tax Inspector||18-30 Years|
|Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-25 years|
Relaxation of Age: 05 years for General/OBC candidates & 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates (As per OM dated 03.10.2013 of DoPT, Govt. of India, relating to Consolidated Instructions on Incentives for sportspersons).
INCOME TAX JOBS 2023 APPLICATION FEE:
|For All Candidates||Nil|
INCOME TAX RECRUITMENT 2023 SELECTION PROCESS:
The Income-tax often follows the procedures outlined below when hiring candidates.
- The recruitment process will be in two phases. In the first phase, all the candidates will be ranked, as per their option for the post applied for, based on their achievements in sports/games. It is clarified that field trials will be conducted and performance in the field trials will also count for ranking purposes. However, the candidates who are not found fit in the field trials will not be considered for appointment.
- In the second phase, the shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test. The candidates will be required to appear for the same at their own expense. The written examination for the post of Income Tax Inspectors/Tax Assistants/Multi-Tasking Staff will be in English/Hindi & will consist of objective type multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical/Quantitative Aptitude, General English & General Awareness. Based on the aggregate marks obtained in the first phase and the second phase, the candidates will be ranked for selection. The candidates applying for Tax Assistant posts will be required to qualify the Data Entry Skill Test @8000 key depressions per hour, as per the provisions of the relevant recruitment rules.
The Candidates should enclose attested copies of the following certificates.
(a) Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
(b) Certificates of Educational Qualifications.
(c) Sports/games certificates as mentioned in Para 4 above.
(d) SC/ST Caste certificate for proof of caste/age relaxation. (if applicable)
(e) Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License or any other Government issued ID proof.
- Sports achievements certified by authorities other than those recognized by the Ministry of Sports & Youth welfare shall not be considered.
- Candidates who are already employed in Central Government State Government or PSUs should submit a NOC from the present employer which should be enclosed with the application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LATEST INCOME TAX RECRUITMENT 2023:
Follow the instructions listed below to apply for the Income tax Offline (By Postal) Recruitment 2023.
Applications must be addressed to:
Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Admn),
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NWR,
Aayakar Bhawan, Sector-17E, Chandigarh-160017
- The duly filled application forms as per Annexure-II should be sent in a closed cover super scribed with the words “Application for Recruitment in Sports Quota for the Post of Inspector/Tax Assistant/Multi-Tasking Staff” only through Registered/Speed Post on or before 17.03.2023 (31.03.2023 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir).