Coal India MT Recruitment 2023 Apply for 560 MT posts through GATE Scores
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 560 Management Trainees (MT) in the Mining, Civil, and Geology Disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Coal India (CIL) Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy 2023 on the basis of the GATE-2023 Score. The Coal India MT 2023 Notification is released and Apply online starts on 13 September 2023.
Coal India Limited (CIL) has posted a CIL announcement pdf for 560 Management Trainee positions on its official website: coalindia.in. The online registration process for CIL Recruitment 2023 began on September 13, 2023, and the deadline to register online is October 12, 2023. This post is all India-based and interested candidates who want a career in CIL can apply for this from the official website.
|Recruitment Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 5000- 160000/- (E-2 Grade)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Coal India MT Recruitment 2023|
|Apply Start||13 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2023, up to 6:00 pm|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1180/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Management Trainee – Mining||351|
|2.||Management Trainee – Civil||172|
|3.||Management Trainee – Geology||37|
- Management Trainee – Mining – Degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Management Trainee – Civil – Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Management Trainee – Geology – M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology / Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
The age limit for this recruitment is 18-30 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 31.8.2023.
How to apply for Management Trainee Recruitment 2023?
For the CIL Recruitment 2023, aspirants must submit their filled-out application forms. To apply online, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the Coal India Limited (CIL) official website at coalindia.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Recruitment of Management Trainees Based on GATE-2023 Score’ link under ‘Latest News
- Now, go to the new registration page and fill out your information, including your name, date of birth, phone number, and email address
- After completing the registration process, you will be assigned a unique User ID and password
- Click To Login and enter your User ID and password
- Fill out your personal and educational credentials
- Submit the necessary document in the correct format
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download and print the CIL Recruitment 2023 Application Form for future reference
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month during the training period.