Updated List of Andhra Pradesh Government Exams 2023-2024
The government of Andhra Pradesh is hard at work constructing “Amaravathi,” the state’s capital. But now is the moment for job searchers to rise. Andhra Pradesh’s newly-elected Chief Minister, Sir. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has offered excellent job prospects. A total of 4.6 million positions will be filled. As you may be aware, the chances for locals of Andhra Pradesh have significantly decreased after the Telugu States were split up.
Andhra Pradesh, like other states in India, has various government exam bodies responsible for conducting competitive exams for recruitment and admissions. Here are some of the key Andhra Pradesh government exam bodies:
|Andhra Govt Exam Bodies||Latest Notifications|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (AP PECET)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education (APBIE)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (AP SBTET)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Council of Vocational Education and Training (APSCVET)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Society (APREIS)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Department||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Medical and Health Department||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Economic Development Board (APEDB)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation (APCSC)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Legal Services Authority (APSLSA)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh Handicrafts Development Corporation (AP Handicrafts)||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department||Link|
|Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation (APSMFC)||Link|
About Andhra Pradesh
- Location: Andhra Pradesh is a state located in the southeastern part of India. It shares its borders with Telangana to the north, Odisha to the northeast, Karnataka to the west, Tamil Nadu to the south, and the Bay of Bengal to the east.
- Capital: The capital city of Andhra Pradesh is Amaravati, although there have been discussions and plans to shift the capital to Visakhapatnam.
- History: Andhra Pradesh has a rich historical and cultural heritage. It was home to various ancient empires, including the Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Pallavas, Cholas, and Vijayanagara Empire. The region has witnessed the rule of various dynasties, contributing to its diverse cultural tapestry.
- Language: Telugu is the official language of Andhra Pradesh. The state has a distinct linguistic and cultural identity.
- Economy: Andhra Pradesh has a diverse economy with a focus on agriculture, industry, and services. The state is known for its fertile land, and agriculture is a significant contributor to its economy. It is also a hub for information technology, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing industries.
- Tourist Attractions: The state boasts several tourist attractions, including historical sites, temples, beaches, and natural landscapes. Some notable places include Tirupati, known for the Venkateswara Temple; Visakhapatnam, a coastal city with picturesque beaches; and Amaravati, the proposed capital with archaeological sites.
- Cuisine: Andhra cuisine is known for its spicy and flavorful dishes. Some popular dishes include Biryani, Gongura Pachadi, Pesarattu, and various spicy curries.
- Festivals: Andhra Pradesh celebrates various festivals with enthusiasm. Ugadi, Sankranti, and Vinayaka Chavithi are some of the major festivals celebrated in the state.