Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Apply for 496 Junior Executive Posts
AAI Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India Cargo Logistics And Allied Services Company Limited(AAICLAS) is a Public Sector Enterprise that is constituted by an Act of Parliament and entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in India.
Airports Authority of India has announced 496 vacancies for Junior Executive, Junior Assistant, and Senior Assistant Posts are to be filled through AAI Recruitment 2023. AAI Junior Executive Notification 2023 pdf was published by the Air Authority of India on October 14, 2023, to fill 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) positions.
On the official website https://aai.aero, applications will be accepted beginning on November 1, 2023, and must be submitted online by November 30, 2023, to be considered for employment at the aforementioned positions.
The Last date for Online Application is 30/11/2023.
Candidates are requested to use the Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2023 regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form.
Name of the Portal: Airport Authority of India Cargo Logistics And Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS)
No of Vacancy in total: 496
Post Name: Junior Executive, Junior Assistant, and Senior Assistant Posts
Qualification: The candidate should hold a Degree.
Job Location: All over India
|AAI ATC Notification 2023||14th October 2023|
|Commencement of Application Process||1st November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th November 2023|
|Last Date to Print Application||30th November 2023|
|AAI Admit Card 2023||—|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||To be notified later|
|Organisation||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Department||Air Traffic Control (ATC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||1st to 30th November 2023|
|Selection Process||Online examination |
Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification
|Junior Executive (Common Cadre)||The candidates must have completed their graduation from a Recognized/Deemed university.|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years of duration) with specialization in Finance.|
|Junior Executive (Fire Services)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.|
|Junior Executive (Law)||Professional degree in Law (3 years of regular course after graduation OR 5 years’ integrated regular course after 10+2) and candidate should be eligible to get himself enrolled as an Advocate in Bar Council of India to do practice in courts in India|
|Junior Assistant (Office)||The candidates must have completed their graduation from a Recognized/Deemed university.|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||Graduate preferably B.Com|
2 years of relevant experience in the field of preparation of Financial Statements, taxation (direct & indirect), audit and other Finance and Accounts related field experience.
|Junior Executive||27 years|
|Junior Assistant||30 years|
|Senior Assistant||30 years|
- online examination
- Application Verification
- Computer Literacy Test
- Physical Measurement & Endurance Test
- Driving Test (as applicable for the post).
|SC/ST/Females, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI||Nil|
|Other Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply Online for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official AAI website https://aai.aero.
- Look for a “Career” or “Recruitment” tab on the website.
- Look for the AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Read the notification carefully to understand eligibility and other details.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link.
- Fill in the required information in the online application form.
- Upload necessary documents and photographs as per the instructions.
- Apply any relevant application fees using the available methods.
- Review your application to ensure all details are accurate.
- Submit your application.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The complete AAI Recruitment 2023 Junior Executive Exam Pattern is discussed in the table below. There is no negative marking in the AAI Junior Executive ATC Exam.
- AAI Junior Executive Exam consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The online exam consists of Part A and Part B, wherein Part A consists of 4 sections namely English Language, General Intelligence/ Reasoning, General Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Part B includes questions from Maths and Physics Subjects.
- The duration of the Exam for each part is 120 minutes.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
|AAI ATC Exam Pattern 2023|
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||15||15||120 minutes|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||10||10|
|English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|General Aptitude & Numerical Aptitude||15||15|