TNPSC Group 4 Expected Selection List 2024: Various Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the combined examination for the recruitment of the 10458 posts (Tentative) under Group IV in the state.
The exam was held in an offline mode on February 2024.
Now, the authorities have released the exam answer keys. However, the key released so far is tentative and the candidates will have to object to it. The TNPSC will curate a final answer key on the basis of the objections they will receive.
TNPSC Group 4 Merit List 2024
The TNPSC Group 4 Merit List 2024 will also be released along with the Aspirants’ scorecards on the official website. The aspirants who secured the top marks will be called for document verification and they will be allotted their posts. All the draws and ties will be resolved based on the following points-
- The aspirant who has more marks in the Tamil Eligibility cum Scoring Test will be placed higher.
- The candidate having more marks in Class XII will be ranked higher.
- The aspirant having more marks in Class X will be ranked higher.
- The candidate who is older in age will be placed higher.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Merit List/ Select List
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced on the Commission’s website.
Candidates who score more than 90 marks will be considered for the Eligibility list. The cut-off score will decide the final selection of the candidates. The candidates whose names are displayed on the list need to upload all supporting documents in support of their selection.
Written Exam Results will be in May 2024.
Name of the Portal: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
No of Vacancy in total: 10458 Tentative.
Post Name: Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, and Typist roles, among others.
Qualification: The candidate should hold a Degree.
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Starting Date for submission of online applications: November 2023
Last Date of Submission of online application: To be notified.
Group 4 Written Exam Date: February 2024
Group 4 Exam Result Date: May 2024
Group 4 Counselling Date: August 2024
Expected Cut-Off Score for TNPSC Group 4 2024
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies from the recent Notification
Village Administrative Officer(Post code : 2025)- 425.
[Junior Assistant (Non-Security)(Post Code: 2600),
Junior Assistant (Security)(Post Code: 2400),
Bill Collector, Grade-I (Post Code: 2500) – 4952]
Typist (Post Code : 2200) – 3311
Steno- Typist(Grade-III)(Post Code : 2300)- 1176
Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam(Post Code : 3210)-1
The Total Number of Vacancies is 10117.
TNPSC Group 4 Community-wise Selection Rank List 2023
Factors Considered for TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off
Certain factors affect the TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off, which results in slight changes in the cut-off every year. These factors are detailed below:
- A number of candidates: More the number of applicants, the more will be competition for the vacancies, and hence the cut-off will increase.
- A number of vacancies: More vacancies mean less cut-off.
- The difficulty of the paper: If a paper is exceptionally hard, the cut-off will decrease.
- Performance of candidates: If the average performance of the candidates is much higher than the qualifying marks, then the cut-off will increase.
|1||Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||Rs. 19500 – 62000/-|
|3||Bill Collector, Grade-I|
|7||Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||Rs. 20600 – 65500/-|
Group 4 Exam pattern
|S.No||Topic||No.Of Questions||Max. Marks|
|3||Aptitude & Mental Ability||25||37.5|