TNPSC Group 2 Exam Dates 2022
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam Dates 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Result 2022||November 8, 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Hall Ticket 2022||February 2023|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Date||February 25, 2023|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Result||March 2023|
TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Result 2022 was released on November 8, 2022, and the candidates who qualified for the prelims exam will be appearing for the Mains exam. Around 58081 candidates have been shortlisted for the TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam.
The candidates who are going to appear for the TNPSC Group 2 Mains exam will be required to pay Rs 200 as an examination fee from November 17 to December 16, 2022.
TNPSC Group 2 recruitment is conducted for various posts and includes three stages of the selection process i.e. Prelims, Mains, and Interview round. Candidates are required to qualify for all three rounds of interviews to be selected for the post.
Candidates will have to carry the admit card for the Mains exam separately and it will be available for download in February next year. Keep checking the official website for the latest updates.
Important and Expected Questions
- India will be able to reap the benefits of Demographic dividends. Critically analyse.
- Agrarian reforms are essential for the growth of the Indian economy. Discuss.
- NITI Aayog is better than its predecessor. Critically analyse.
- India presents a good example of cooperative federalism. Discuss.
- Health infrastructure in India requires community participation. Discuss.
- Technology and Artificial Intelligence can replace human intervention. Critically analyse
- Covid – 19 had an impact on the social fabric of Indian society. Discuss.
- Recent diplomatic discussions with our neighbours have proved that India is an emerging power.
- India is ready to take up greater responsibilities in changing the world order.
- What does the Non-Permanent Seat of UNSC mean for India in a changing scenario?
- COVID – 19 pandemic has opened fractures in the Indian Health Infrastructure.
- What is Virtual Private Network (VPN) and how is it different from LAN?
- India should make more stringent drug trial regulations so that false claims can be minimised. Discuss
- The Coronavirus pandemic has increased the rural-urban divide. Discuss
- Indian Medical Service is the demand of the present time. Discuss
- Our Police should be better equipped to control COVID- 19 like situations. discuss
- It is high time to notify the Health in the Union List. Discuss.
- In times of pandemic like Corona, what are the most expected qualities required from a Civil Servant?
- It is high time to create All India Health Services. Critically examine.
- The change in work culture post lockdown can be a boon to control pollution ?: discuss
- Discuss the important changes in India’s Foreign Policy in the recent past.
- How technology can change Health Services in India?
- What is the ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ initiative?
- What is the minimum number of Solar and Lunar Eclipses that take place in a year?
- What is the ‘Verified’ initiative?
- What is Navigating the New Normal?
- What is the rainfall pattern in North-East India?
- How are cyclones named?
- What was the origin point of Cyclone Nisarga?
- What was the origin point of Cyclone Amphan?
- What does LAC mean?
- When was the LAC marked and agreed?
- What is the size of the coronavirus?
- Where is Dholavira located?
- In which state does Lipu Lake exist?
- What is the impact of the REPO RATE increase on the Economy?
- What is mentioned in Article 370 H?
- The right to vote is a fundamental right. True or False
- Financial Emergency is defined in our constitution. True or False
- Which river takes a hairpin turn in the east /
- The Union, State and concurrent list are associated with which article of the constitution of India?
- “Health” is a Union subject. True or False.
- What is cryptocurrency?
- What is BlockChain technology?
TNPSC Group 2 Mains Important Question PDF
TNPSC Group 2 Mains Previous Year Question PDF
TNPSC Group 2 Mains Previous Year Question 2016 PDF
TNPSC Group 2 Mains syllabus and Details
Other People are reading:
- India Post GDS Cut Off – 2023
- Important Questions for UPSC Mains Subjectwise
- TNPSC Group 1 Main Important Question
- Tips for writing answers to TNPSC Mains