Central Bank of India released the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification on 20/03/2023. Notification is out for filling 5000 Apprentices in the Central Bank of India, across the country. Applicants have a fantastic opportunity because there is a massive number of openings. The eligibility details for the Apprentice posts are given below. Interested candidates can submit the online application form from 20/03/2023 to 03/04/2023.
Check the online application dates given on the table and can apply online for the Apprentice posts as per the given dates through the Central Bank of India website. 3rd April 2023 will be the last date to apply for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/04/2023|
|Online Examination Date||April 2nd Week|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||3|
|Andaman & Nicobar||1|
CBI Apprentice Salary 2023
The selected candidates for Apprentice posts will receive a stipend as mentioned below. The PayScale is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Branches||Stipend|
CBI Apprentice Age Limit 2023
Candidates who apply for the Apprentice posts must have the following upper age limit to be eligible. The upper age limit of the candidate as of 31/03/2023 is as follows. Check the maximum age limit here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||20 to 28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC and ST candidates. Candidates belonging to this category will be eligible for age relaxation. Check age relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / Persons affected by the 1984 riots||05 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
The selection process involves two stages
- Online Written Test
Application/Examination/Intimation fee to be remitted by all eligible applicants only on demand by the scrutinizing/examining body deputed by the Bank.
|SC / ST / Women||600/- +GST|
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Apply online by visiting the Central Bank of India website.
- Go to www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Search for Recruitment of Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023” -> Apply Online.
- Click -> Apply Online or click the direct apply link given here.
- New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details correctly and verify the same before submission.
- Upload photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Apply online on or before 03/04/2023.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application form for future reference.