Aura Awareness Day
- For centuries it has been known that each person gives off an aura of his or her own.
- This aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding a person that changes in colour, size and shape in relation to our mood.
- Auras can be compared to the halos above the head of saints in various religions.
- It is thought that the greater the aura, the greater, stronger or more powerful the human being; however, everyone is thought to have one, regardless of age or gender.
IKSHAK’ is the third ship of the survey vessel project
- Ishak, the third ship of the four Survey Vessels (Large) (SVL) projects being built by GRSE/L&T for the Indian Navy, was launched on 26 November 22 at Kattupalli, Chennai.
- The vessel is named ‘IKSHAQ’, it means GUIDE.
- The SVL vessels will replace the existing Sandayak class survey ships with a new generation of hydrographic instruments to collect oceanographic data.
- The survey vessel (large) is 110 m long, 16 m wide and 3400 tons deep displacement and is designed to carry a crew of 231 members.
Peru’s president appoints the new prime minister
- Peruvian President Pedro Castillo has appointed the fifth prime minister since taking office.
- On Friday, Castillo accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Anibal Torres.
- “President Pedro Castillo swears in the new president of the Council of Ministers, Betsy Chavez Chino, in the Government Palace.”
Tamilnadu police department introduced a new app called “Track KD”.
- Tamilnadu police department has introduced the ‘Track KD’ app to track the criminals so that the activities of the criminals can be tracked easily.
- Also, it contains the details of more than 30 thousand criminals in 39 districts and 9 commissioners have been digitized in this app.
First Integrated Rocket Facility of the country by Skyroot Aerospace in Telangana
- Telangana will have the first Integrated Rocket Design, Manufacturing, and Testing Facility in the country in Hyderabad by Skyroot Aerospace.
- The start-up of complete support for establishing the facility to design, manufacture, and test rockets in the state.
Porunai Literary Festival
- Chief Minister M. K. Stalin inaugurated the 2-day Porunai Literary Festival in Nellai on 26th and 27th in a video to promote the high literary culture of Tamil land to the world.
- The Government of Tamil Nadu organizes five literary festivals in Nellai to celebrate the rich literary traditions of Tamil namely Porunai, Vaigai, Kaveri, Siruvani and Chennai.
- The first event is being held on the banks of the Porunai River.
National Awards for e-Governance
- e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (eGramSwaraj and AuditOnline) of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj has won the GOLD AWARD under the category “Excellence in Government Process Re-engineering for Digital Transformation” of the National Awards for e-Governance, the award is a recognition of the excellent and exemplary work done by Team eGovernance and supported by Team NIC-MoPR.
- The prestigious National Award was handed over to Shri Alok Prem Nagar, Joint Secretary, MoPR by Union MoS, and Dr Jitendra Singh during the 25th National Conference on e-Governance at Jammu on 26 Nov 2022.
India Forms Panel to Revamp Only Govt Job Guarantee Scheme
India’s Union rural development ministry has formed a panel to revamp its only job guarantee scheme in the hope of directing more work to the country’s poorer regions.
Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Male Player to Score in 5 World Cups
Cristiano Ronaldo creates history as he became the first male player to score in five World Cups in Portugal’s opening game in Qatar against Ghana. Cristiano Ronaldo scored in the 65th minute from the penalty spot to open the scoring at Doha’s stadium 974, which was also the 118th goal of his country.
IIT Delhi Ranks in the top 50 of Times Higher Education Employability Rankings
- It is followed by IISc at rank 58 and IIT Bombay at rank 72. A total of seven Indian universities have ranked it in the top 250.
- Three US institutes have taken the top 3 positions including Massachusetts Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, and Harvard University, respectively.
- The University of Cambridge and Stanford University have retained their position of fourth and fifth, respectively.
- The University of Oxford rose from eighth to sixth position this year while the University of Tokyo from Japan has slipped from sixth to seventh this time.
- Yale University which was ranked seventh last year has slipped to 10th position.