- November 23 is celebrated as Fibonacci day, the date of the day is written in the mm/dd format (11/23), the digits in the date form a Fibonacci sequence: 1,1,2,3.
- A Fibonacci sequence is a series of numbers where a number is the sum of the two numbers before it. For example 1, 1, 2, 3…is a Fibonacci sequence.
UP CM inaugurates the UNESCO-India-Africa Hackathon 2022
- Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has inaugurated the UNESCO-India-Africa Hackathon 2022 at the Gautam Buddha University in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Hackathon has been organized by the Union Ministry of Education and students from 22 African countries are participating in the Hackathon.
Manipur Sangai Festival 2022
- The Union Minister of Tourism, Culture, and DoNER G. Kishan Reddy along with Chief Minister N. Biren Singh attended the inaugural ceremony of the Manipur Sangai Festival 2022.
- The Sangai Festival was held at Sangai Ethnic Park located at Moirang Khunou of Bishnupur district.
- This time the festival is being held at 13 different places in Manipur to showcase the varieties of cultural items to both domestic and international tourists.
- The theme of the festival is the ‘festival of oneness’. The ten days festival is expected to attract tourists to Manipur.
Cuttack Baliyatra Enters Guinness World Records
- The world record was attempted to attain global recognition for Cuttack’s Baliyatra, the largest open-air trade fair in the state.
- The headquarters of the Guinness World Records in London was contacted for an attempt to make 10,000 paper boats in just 15 minutes.
- The record book authorities had issued the protocol for organizing the event and the administration roped in around 3,000 students who have also imparted training on making paper boats.
SARAS AAJEEVIKA MELA 2022 at New Delhi
- Shri Singh informed that it was Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, who launched StartUp India from the ramparts of Red Fort in 2015, and now we have more than 80,000 start-ups from 400 odd start-ups in 2014.
- India ranks 3rd in the world in terms of the start-up ecosystem and there are over 100 unicorns active in the country.
- Women of SHG Members will have their start-ups as the proposals are under active consideration by the ministry.
- The Rural Development Minister informed that NRLM has been undertaking several efforts in supporting businesses run by rural SHG women that are engaged in producing food products, handicrafts, handloom, etc.
Vayusena Nagar Organizes IAF Air Fest 2022
- The objective of the Air Fest is to showcase various facets of the Indian Air Force and motivate the youth of Nagpur to choose Indian Air Force for an exciting career.
- During the show team of 4 Sarang – advanced light helicopters showed heart-throbbing maneuvers like Dolphin lift and crossover.
- These helicopters are indigenously manufactured by HAL-Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The Surykiran Aerobatic Team (SKAT) also displayed exciting formations in the sky.
Anamalai Tiger Reserve launched ‘jumbo trails’ in Coimbatore
The Anamalai Tiger Reserve (ATR) has launched ‘jumbo trails’ at Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, a programme aimed to educate visitors to the tiger reserve about elephants, the flora, and fauna of ATR and the aboriginal tribes who live in the hills. An initiative by ATR Field Director S. Ramasubramanian and Deputy Director (Pollachi Division) Bhargava Teja, the first jumbo trail will happen on November 26.
Union Minister Anurag Singh Thakur launched ’53 hours Challenge’
- ‘53-Hour Challenge’ inaugurated today by Union Minister Anurag Thakur, is being organized on the sidelines of the 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
- The competition will challenge the 75 ‘Creative Minds’ to produce a short film on their idea of [email protected], all in 53 hours. This segment of IFFI 53 is powered by National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) in collaboration with Shorts TV.
- Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting Dr. L. Murugan, and Secretary, Ministry of I & B Apurva Chandra were among the dignitaries who attended the event.
KVG Bank gets the award for Atal Pension Yojana enrolment
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) has bagged the national award from Pension Fund regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) for significant enrolment under Atal Pension Yojana (APY). So far, the bank has enrolled 3,34,687 (cumulative) accounts under APY.