Milk Protein Face Pack
Milk is the best natural moisturizer that you can use for your skin add to it the goodness of almonds, aloe vera and honey and voila you have the best skin elixir your skin can get. Mix a teaspoonful of each in a bowl and apply. Let the face pack dry for 15 minutes before rinsing with water.
Tulsi, Honey & Orange Face Pack
Tulsi, honey & orange face pack for oily skin. These ingredients help in reducing excess oil production in the skin and help in soothing the inflammation and blemishes caused by pimples or acne. To make this face pack for oily skin, take a handful of tulsi leaves and crush them to form a smooth paste. Add a teaspoon of orange powder and honey and apply the face pack on a clean face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it with water.
Yogurt & Rose Face Mask
Yoghurt and rose face masks are the best natural face pack for dry skin. Yoghurt is a deep-conditioning natural moisturizer that softens dry skin and prevents premature ageing. Rose adds a natural glow to the skin. Mix 2 tablespoons of thick yoghurt with 1 teaspoon of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and apply on the face. Let this face pack for dry skin rest for 20 minutes before washing.
Cucumber, Rose Water & Lime Face Mask
A natural face pack, the cucumber, rose water and lime face mask can do wonders for your skin. Grate 1/2 a cucumber and add 1 teaspoon of lime juice and a teaspoon of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water to it. Mix well and apply the face mask on a clean face. Wait for 20 minutes and wash.
Oatmeal & Yogurt Face Mask
Yoghurt and oatmeal together hydrate and moisturize the skin while adding a natural sheen to it. Mix 3 tablespoons of yoghurt with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and massage the face with the mix for 2-3 minutes. Leave the face mask for 15 minutes and wash with water.
Saffron & Turmeric Face Pack
Mix a teaspoon each of turmeric, sandalwood powder and a pinch of saffron with milk and apply on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing it with water.
Papaya Face Pack
This healthy and delicious fruit can give your face that beautiful glow. Papaya has vitamins A and C which are great for our skin. It leaves your skin moisturised and removes tan. Take a cube of papaya and rub it all over your face for 10 minutes.
Banana Face Pack
The components of bananas, such as vitamins, potassium, and zinc, help moisturise, cleanse, tone and revitalise the skin. You need banana and honey only two ingredients. Smash the banana add 2tsp honey mix it well and apply it all over your face and neck. wash with normal water after 10 minutes.
Besan Face Pack
For oily skin, dry one, or even temperamental combination skin, besan will take care of all your woes. Take 2 tsp besan,1/4 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp lemon juice. Mix well and apply on the face and neck. Get the best result after 10 minutes.
Raw Milk Face Pack
Milk is packed with Vitamin A, D, B6, and B12, calcium, potassium and so many other essential nutrients which are great for the skin. Dip a cotton pad in raw milk and apply it all over your face and neck. Keep it for 10 minutes and wash.
MASOOR DAL FACE PACK
In a mixer, grind two tablespoons of masoor dal to a fine powder and to it add one teaspoon of turmeric powder and a few drops of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water. Mix it to form a paste and apply it to the face and neck areas. Keeping it on for 20-25 minutes or till the pack has dried on the face. Wash it off with cold water and repeat the process at least twice a week for the desired effect
Masoor Dal Benefits For Skin
Masoor dal is a well-known ingredient that rejuvenates the skin while making it look flawless and younger. Scrubs made with it also help in removing extra facial hair and give the skin an even tone. There are many other benefits of this amazing commonly found ingredient that you must know about:
- Cleans The Skin
It is one of the best ingredients for all types of skin and is loaded with proteins, vitamins and essential minerals. The face packs, masks and scrubs made with masoor dal help in completely cleaning the skin both from the outside and inside.
- Bleaches Skin
Masoor dal also works as a great and effective bleaching agent, taking natural skin care to another level. It helps lighten scars, and spots and visibly reduces pigmentation as well.
- Removes Dead Skin Cells
Removal of dead skin cells is very important for new ones to grow and maintain healthy skin. Masoor dal exfoliates naturally and helps in removing dead skin cells without any side effects.
- Improves Texture
Masoor dal for skin improves the skin texture by curing dryness and dullness. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin from the inside.
RED WINE BENEFITS
- Helps fight skin ageing: Red wine may just help you age better. The presence of antioxidants like flavonoid, resveratrol and tannins fight skin ageing by restoring collagen and elastic fibres, reveals Anshul Jaibharat, a Delhi-based nutritionist.
- Helps you catch some beauty sleep: Red wine may also help you sleep better, due to the presence of melatonin, the hormone which regulates our sleep cycles.
- Improves complexion: Red wine may also help you get an even skin tone and regain that elusive glow on your face, which often gets lost due to excessive stress and pollution.
- Fights acne: Red wine also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties and can help fight acne breakouts. Applying red wine topically on your face can clear pores and hence, prevent acne.
How To Do Red Wine Facial At Home:
A number of salons and spas across the world offer wine facial services and these often tend to be quite expensive. You can recreate the effects of these expensive facials at home, at a relatively lower cost.
- For Cleansing: Start out by cleaning your face with a clean, damp cloth. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with three or four tablespoons of red wine. Dip a clean cotton ball into this mixture and apply it all over your face. Gently massage the cleansing lotion on your face and after some time wash it off with clean tissue paper.
- For Scrubbing: You can use red wine to create an exfoliating paste as well. Mix the wine with a good natural exfoliator, including ground rice, coffee, sugar, etc. Mix a few tablespoons of red wine with your exfoliator and mix it to make a rough paste. Apply this paste in circular motions to remove dirt and dead skin cells.
- For Massaging: Take some aloe vera gel or rose water, a few drops of any essential oil of your choice and a tablespoon of red wine. Mix all three ingredients properly and massage them on your face gently. Use your fingertips to massage the paste onto your face and make sure you focus on all areas of the face including the forehead, chin and under the eyes. This will help improve blood circulation on the face and will also let your whole face benefit from it. Massage your face for at least 10 minutes and then wipe the paste off.
- For Red Wine Face Pack: Red wine face pack can be made using two tablespoons; of red wine and yoghurt and one tablespoon of honey. Mix all the ingredients, apply it to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with a damp cloth and notice the difference yourself.
So there you have it! You can use any of these steps independently or in combination, to improve the quality of your facial skin. If your skin is in any manner allergic to wine, or if you see anything unnatural happening to your skin. It is advisable to stop and consult a dermatologist or skin expert.