Creating your First Post in Blogger is as easy as creating a word document. This is for the new bloggers who have just created their Blog. In this tutorial I’m gonna tell you about creating a post in blogger and also about the various options available in the editing platform of blogger.
Let us start. Login to your blogger account using your Google account. Open the blog you want to create a post. You can see a button named New Post below My blogs. Click it and you will be taken to the editor.
1) Compose: This is where your contents has to go. All the images, texts, etc has to be added here.
2) HTML: This is where you can check the HTML code of the contents you have inserted. If you are good in HTML, you can directly add contents even in HTML editor. Perfect layout can be achieved for the contents if you know HTML well.
3) Post Settings: This is where you have to set the setting for your posts. This settings includes, adding Label for your post, Scheduling the posts, Setting the Permalinks, Adding the location, Writing the Search Description and some options to allow comments, etc.
4) The Top panel: The top panel where you can modify the typed texts. It have options to modify the given texts like styling, changing the fonts, font weight, font color, aligning the text etc. Some other options include, Inserting video into the post, inserting links into the post, etc.
In the Blogger Editor, enter the name for your post. Type in the contents in the content area. Use the Settings panel to set various settings like permalinks, description, etc. This has to be done as it implies directly in the SEO factor. Check the above image for the reference. After typing the contents and inserting the media you can publish the posts. Before publishing, make sure that all the contents are aligned properly. Click the preview button to preview the post before publishing. If you want to save this post, click the save button, to save it as a draft and can be published later on. If the post is ready, click the publish button. Your new post is now published and live online. You have now learned to write your first post in blogger.
- Giving professional look to blogger blog
- Adding Custom Robots.txt to Blogger
- Running your blog on a custom Domain